Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching Up

I can't believe that I haven't posted since March, but quite frankly sometimes I feel like I don't have much to say that would be exciting. Since I last posted I finished subbing and have spent the summer at home bored out of my mind honestly. Brian has been working hard and I'm so thankful for how hard he works for us. He recently moved to the office he originally started out at in Humble.

Last week I went to Aaron's 4th of July parade at school and it was SO cute! It was raining but we didn't let that rain on our parade and truly had a parade! Here's a cute picture of him riding his bike in the parade.





I truly can't believe that in just a few short months my favorite nephew will be 3!! There are times when I look at him and say holy cow when did he turn into such a person instead of a baby!! The stuff he says will keep you laughing forever!! Aaron I love you and can't imagine a better job than being your aunt!!




This is truly how I feel at this very point in my life!! I am still looking for a teaching job, but I have faith and am trusting God that He has the perfect job out there for me. I'm not good at waiting so waiting for my dream job is hard! Hey anyone that was born 3 months early was not meant to be good at waiting in life is what I always say.

We are leaving today to go to Brian's parent's house because Brian will be turning 27 on Sunday!! I will post about his birthday when we get back. Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

0 comments: